Monday, November 14, 2011

If there had been no 9/11...


If there had been no 9/11...

...would one crazy little guy sneaking a few ounces of explosive on board an airplane have set off a nation wide system of strip searching 800 million passengers a year and/or fondling 24 million of those a year (3% X 800 million) once X-rate-scanners are in place all over. This question will be begin my next anti-TSA screed, whatever month I get around to it.

PS. My comment on "We Wont Fly" to a passenger's complaint he was groped twice because a rookie TSA didn't witness carefully enough the first time -- was quickly followed by -- my comment on my 89 year old mother's own report (never a complainer) she was groped all over twice because the TSA sniffer was set off by he carry on (probably perfume) -- second time out of public view (probably to avoid looking as stupid as it all was).

No comments: